At the Albert Animal Hospital we take the health and safety of our staff, clients and patients very seriously. As such we are putting in place some measures in preparation for the impact of the Corona virus. At this time there is no interruption to our supplies of medication or food and we will continue to offer all services for you and your pet. If this situation changes, we will keep you updated.
Our usual cleaning regime of regular decontamination with a high strength veterinary grade disinfectant has been further increased as a precaution.
To protect our team, clients and community, can we ask that you take the following steps when coming to the clinic:
* Please use the hand sanitiser provided at reception upon entry to the clinic
* Please limit people attending to clinic to one person at a time
* Feel free to wait outside or in your car, you can call us to let us know you have arrived. We will call you when we are ready.
* Please phone ahead to order required prescription medicine repeats or food, worming and flea control in advance so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait. We can take payment over the phone and deliver it to your car.
* If you're unwell with cold or flu symptoms, or are self isolating please call us on 3208 9233 in advance so we can take precautionary steps. Where possible if a family member or friend can bring your pet down we can facilitate treatment and communicate with you over the phone.
We are working hard to ensure we can continue to provide complete veterinary care.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, and we will provide updates as required.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to give us a call. Stay safe everyone.
All of the team xx