We want your puppy to have the very best start in life, and this begins with good health care and Puppy Preschool.
Puppy Preschool is an essential start to your puppy’s life, teaching them basic obedience and giving them imperative socialisation skills with other dogs and people so they become an enjoyable part or your family and not a doggie nightmare!
Our Delta Society accredited trainer Juliette runs a fun and educational course over 5 weeks.
You and your puppy will learn:
* The importance of socialising with other puppies and other people
* Basic obedience including sit, lay down, stay, come, on your bed, walking on a lead and leave.
* Handling and desensitisation to the vet clinic environment
* Routine care including desexing, nutrition and parasite control
* Behaviour problems and solutions including toilet training, biting, chewing, digging, jumping and separation anxiety.
Our puppies have a fantastic time as they can socialise in a situation that they are not normally exposed to at such an early age. We run a series of competitions and play lots of games. You and your puppy will receive comprehensive notes, a personalised graduation certificate, samples and goodies at the end of the course.
Classes are held at the clinic on Wednesday evenings from 7.15pm, so if you are interested, please call the clinic on 3208 9233 as bookings are essential and class numbers are limited!
Our next class starts on Wednesday 2nd of August, 2017.
Call us to book in your puppy on 3208 9233. We would love to see you there!